Congratulations on your purchase of a Pearl River Digital Piano! We value your business and we are pleased to provide you with a limited warranty for your digital piano.
4 Year Limited Factory Warranty
Pearl River Piano warrants to the original consumer/purchaser that this product shall be free from any defects in parts and material for a period of four (4) years with a one (1) year labor from date of purchase or within 1 year of authorized dealer receiving digital piano – whichever comes first.
1. Parts Warranty
2. Labor Warranty
3. Proof of Warranty
4. Shipping/Transportation Costs
5. Conditions & Limitations
1. Physical Damage and Maintenance
This warranty does not apply to:
- Damages caused by abuse or adverse environmental conditions or improper handling as determined by Pearl River Piano service personnel.
- Damages caused in any stage of shipping of the piano.
- Cosmetic damage, broken buttons, pedal contacts and pedal wires, slide pots, keys, cables, tabs, handles, power cords, fuses, etc.
- Any general maintenance deficiencies caused by liquid spills, dusty environment, careless treatment or normal wear and tear.
- Calibration or cleaning controls including key contacts are considered general maintenance and are not covered.
- An instrument purchased from any source other than an authorized Pearl River dealer.
- An instrument whose serial number has been altered or removed.
- An instrument damaged as a result of unreasonable use or unusually rough usage.
- Any defects or damage due to modifications made by an unauthorized dealer.
- Any defects or damage which may have been caused by an Act of God.
- Any damage resulting from connecting the instrument to external devices.
- Any transportation costs, if issue cannot be resolved by technician at location where piano resides, and piano must be shipped to dealer or factory for repair.
2. Limitation to duration of warranty
3. Modifications of Product
4. Extent of Coverage
- Please keep your sales receipt from the authorized retailer where you purchased your Pearl River Digital Piano.
- Please register your digital piano in order to activate your warranty Here »
- Please register within (10) days from purchase date. Failure to register will not affect your rights under warranty – however, some method of verifying the purchase date is required. By submitting your registration promptly, you can avoid delays in resolving service issues.
- Notify your authorized Pearl River Piano dealer of any alleged defects with a detailed explanation of the problem immediately upon the discovery.
- Permit your Pearl River Piano dealer or an authorized agent (Pearl River Piano authorized service technician) to inspect and provide warranty service which shall be completed within a reasonable time.
- All costs of freight and insurance for shipment of your instrument shall be the purchaser’s obligation.