The feel and playability of a grand piano
The Italian FATAR Grand-Response™ keyboard with weighted hammer-action reacts to fast playing and to volume shifts when performing other instrument voices. The acoustic piano feel is dynamic and comfortable from the lowest to highest keys.
Fourth generation, independently developed DSP
Professional sound quality AMASON digital sampling from famous German grand pianos feature a multi-layer dynamic curve, sympathetic resonance simulation for a sound that is more harmonic and simulates true string overtones. With 64MB to 256MB wavetable support, the digitally calculated string column structure achieves precise simulation of physical hammer action, soundboard resonance for the closest acoustic piano sound possible.
Digital piano features
- Polyphony from 128 to 512
- Sostenuto, Soft & Sustain pedals
- 512M to 8G capacity wavetable technology
- Support for Bluetooth, SD card, USB drive, MP3, MIDI In/Out
- Carbon fiber PVC finish, folding music stand
- Soundboard resonance string overtone technology
- Digital Limited Warranty covers defects in parts for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase on new digital pianos.